Projects Based Consulting
• Enhance the capabilities of current staff with the addition of external
manpower, skill sets, and expertise
• Access to skills, experience, or knowledge that may not be
• Reduce project development costs
• Scale capabilities without increasing payroll expenses, office space,
facilities and resources
• Circumvent firm-wide "hiring" restrictions that limit your
department’s productivity and potential Read More...
Onshore, Nearshore or Offshore
Unsure? We can help you evaluate your options and weigh the benefits, as well as the challenges of various outsourcing delivery models. Issues such as time zones, communication, cost, expertise, intellectual property protection and security, are just some of the important factors that need to be considered while developing a comprehensive outsourcing strategy. Read More...
• Technology Solutions & Consulting
• Business Process Consulting
• ERP Implementation and Support
• IT Sourcing and Procurement
• Recruitment Process Management
Whether a public sector organization is State, County, City or Local, the common goal remains productivity gains, customer experience improvement, cost management and ease of implementation and support.
To achieve these goals, we are able to analyze your needs and current environment, and propose effective solutions. Whether the task at hand is Social Services Case Management, HRIS implementation, Self-Service Applications, Business Analytics, Supply Chain Management, UX Design, or Mobile/Social Media platform integration, we will work with you to implement and support these solutions.
A conglomerate of multiple government and non-profit agencies needed a web based grant management solution...
A large housing authority needed to find a way to manage its entire Staff Augmentation needs...
A social services government agency needed a document management and workflow system...
A public sector healthcare administrator needed to find an effective way to enroll low income into a new program...
A major public sector client needed to re-haul its procurement department, analyze its annual spend, and identify methods to cut costs through Strategic Sourcing and Contract Re-Negotiations...
Contact Us for details on these projects